Saturday, September 23, 2023

#DOswts419 Fall Inspiration Hop

 


Hello Crafters and Stamping friends!

Autumn is one of my favorite seasons because Halloween is my favorite holiday! Them Bones suite in the mini catalog is adorable! Who can resist a cute skeleton and glow-in-the-dark ghosts! I cannot!



Here's the recipe:

Starry Skies card stock - cut 8 1/2"X 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
Them Bones DSP - cut 4" X 5 1/4"
Scrap white, black, Gray Granite, and Basic Gray card stock.
Embellishments - Glow-In-The-Dark Bats & Ghosts

I CASEd the card from the mini-catalog page 48. If you love Halloween as much as I do, give this one a try. So cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...