Saturday, September 9, 2023

#DOswts418 Sketch inspiration Hop

 


Good morning Crafters!

It is meteorically fall or autumn but not astronomically. I say this because it is still over 100 degrees in North Texas. I hope you are feeling cooler temperatures. This card is my, hopefully, last summer card, but I think we may need to wait and see. Here is the sketch:



So interesting! Here is the recipe:

Crushed Curry card stock - cut 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
Petal Pink card stock - cut 5 1/4" X 4"
Delightfully Eclectic DSP - cut 3 3/4" X 5" - and cut on the diagonal.
Scrap White card stock
Embellishments - Iridescent Pearls and Threaded Twine


Stay cool and happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...