Saturday, June 15, 2024

#DOswts433 Sketch Inspiration Hop

 


Hello Creators!

It's time for another Inspiration Hop. Don't you just love these? I do! It keeps me inspired to keep creating.
First, out sketch:



I can "hear" those creative juices flowing. Here is my creation:



I'm still working on my signature block. Please forgive that messiness. Here is the recipe:

Pretty Peacock cardstock - Cut 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
Perirenal Lavender DSP - 1st piece cut 5" X 3 3/4" 2nd piece cut 4 3/4" X 3 1/2"
Scrap white for circle and sentiment
Scrap DSP for sentiment backing
Stamp Set -  Painted Lavender and Rustic Crate
Ink - Highland Heather and Tuxedo Black
Embellishments - Petal Pink & Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems

I know you will enjoy this creative process. Until next time...

Happy Creating

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

#DOswts436 Sketch Inspiration Hop

Hello Crafters!  It's my favorite time of the month. Another Sketch Inspiration hop! Love it! Here is our sketch: Let's talk ab...