Saturday, April 13, 2024

#DOswts430 Sketch Inspiration Hop

 



Hello Creators!

Stamping with the Stars always gets my creativity started and here is another lovely sketch.



I do have some bad news and I hope I'm not letting the 'cat out of the bag' too early but the lovely Bee Mine DSP is retiring. This is my last card with it. I enjoyed that paper so much!



Here's the recipe:

Sweet Sorbet cardstock - cut 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"

Daffodil Delight cardstock - cut 4" X 5 1/4"

Bee Mine DSP (cut 2 of alternating patterns) cut 2 1/2" X 2"

Heartfelt Hexagon punch and stamps

Sweet Sorbet ribbon


The only special instructions I have is when you cut the DSP be mindful of the direction of your paper. The 2 1/2" side will go across your landscaped card.


Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...