Saturday, January 27, 2024

#DOswts427 - Love Inspiration Hop

 



Hello Crafters!

Old man winter is at my door. I thought I lived in the south, but it is North Texas.

Valentine's Day is around the corner. Let's celebrate Love with the Bee Mine Suite. I love this. No pun intended. The suite is just stinking cute!



Recipe:

Daffodil Delight cardstock - 2 pieces - card base cut 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4" - Mat cut 3 3/4" X 5"
Black cardstock - cut 2 pieces - Mat 1 cut 4" X 5 1/4" - Mat 2 cut 2 3/4" X 4"
DSP - Bee Mine - cut - 2 1/2" X 3 3/4"
White scrap for sentiment and punched Bee
Stamps - Bee My Valentine
Ink - Daffodil Delight and Black
Embellishments - Hearts and Flowers


Stay warm friends and happy creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...