Saturday, October 28, 2023

#DOswts421 Sponging Techniques Inspiration Hop

 


Hello Crafters!

I always want to learn a new technique. It helps me step up the beauty of my cards. This technique is with a sponge dauber around the edges of my focal point.




Recipe:
Black card stock - cut 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
DSP - Them Bones - cut 5 1/4"X 4"
Scrap white cardstock - cut 3"X 4" and 1 3/4" X 4"
Stamps - Pick of the Patch
Inks - Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie, and Early Expresso
Embellishments - Brushed Metallic Dots

I'll tell you, I just love that Pick of the Patch Stamp set. It is perfect for Halloween and Autumn. It will stay in my arsenal for a good bit. Remember, go outside and enjoy the cooler weather. Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. The sponging with the dauber adds a nice touch to your focal point.

    ReplyDelete

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...