Sunday, December 18, 2022

The last Christmas card for 2022

 Hello Crafters!

As 2022 comes to a close, this is my last Christmas card. You will still have time to make and post to loved ones. Let's get started...




The pieces to assemble...

    Cardstock - Evening Evergreen - cut 8 1/2" X 5 1/2"
                        Scored at 4 1/4"
    DSP - Boughs of Holly - cut 5 1/4" X 4"
    Dies - Framed Florets
    Stamps - Framed & Festive
    Ink - Evening Evergreen
    Embellishments - Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls



If you use directional paper as I have, it is important to cut the right direction. 
When cutting with dies, I used two, the big filigree die in Evening Evergreen and the small oval in White. I used both parts the of large oval and only the center of the small one.
After stamping the sentiment on the white oval, I centered on the green using dimensionals.

Have a Merry Christmas!


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...