Sunday, November 6, 2022

 Good Morning!!

Last night we moved back to Standard time. I'll be discombobulated for the next week or so. With my extra hour I decided to make the following card. The layout comes from my mentor. It's called Five cards, One layout.


This card is so easy to do. First the pieces to cut. 
1. Cardstock is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
2. White cardstock cut 2 1/2 by 3 3/4.
3. DSP cut 1 by 3 3/4. Cut 2 pieces please.
4. White liner cut 5 1/4 by 4.

The cardstock I used is Cherry Cobbler. The DSP is Fitting Florets that released November 1st. Very pretty paper. The sentiment is "Framed & Festive' cling stamp set. The embellishments are gold adhesive-backed swirls.
As I mentioned the card is very easy to assemble. Doesn't take too awfully long to make. A great way to let friends and family know you are thinking of them.

Happy Crafting!!

 


1 comment:

  1. Hello friend. So glad to see you blogging your fabulous creations. Look forward to many hours of crafting with you.

    ReplyDelete

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...