Saturday, November 26, 2022

#DOswts399

 


Hello fellow crafters!

Thanksgiving is over and I'm thinking of goals for 2023. One of my loves, other than papercraft, is reading and I set a reading goal every year. 2022 had a goal of 40 books. Mission accomplished! I'm planning on a reading goal of 45 books for 2023. This inspiration hop came right on time! Ladybugs are one of my favorite critters.



The Pieces to Assemble:
  • Cardstock - Evening Evergreen cut 2 1/2" X 6" and Daffodil Delight 2 1/2"X 6"
  • Punch - Ladybug Builder Cut 1 Evening Evergreen Body and Daffodil Delight body. Cut 1 Daffodil Delight wings and 1 White wings
  • Stamps - Hello Ladybug
  • Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Embellishments - 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twin


No comments:

Post a Comment

#DOswts431 - Mom or Dad Inspiration Hop

  Hello Creators! Mother's Day is right around the corner and Father's Day is not far behind. I hope this gives you inspiration for ...